Thursday, August 23, 2012

Easter wreath renovation

 As much as I loved my crazy winky bunny wreath...Easter is only once a year. So why waste a perfectly good grapevine wreath? I decided to re-use it and give it a second chance to decorate my door, a resurrection in honor of its original holiday I guess. So here is its makeover, I have 2 versions one w/ my faux antique painted N and one w/o:


W/ the sweet faux N
still fab w/o the N

Here's my brief tutorial:
Cut stems to a manageable length and attach flowers by both sticking through the grapevine and securing w/ grapevine floral wire.

Faux N- spray paint letter w/ primer and gloss spray paint (i used krylon for both the color I used was antique white) let dry then coat w/ dark wood stain and wipe off w/ rag. Add and wipe stain until you get the look you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment