Monday, December 19, 2011

Dreaming of a seussical Christmas

For as long as I can remember the grinch has been my Christmas favorite- maybe bc we have so much in common >:) I have long wanted to make him the theme for my Christmas decor and this year I finally committed to make this dream a reality. It all started before Halloween when I fell in love...w/ yet another creation by the queen of decor Ronnie Hackradt. She had a display wreath and I had to have it- we added some aqua and it was the anchor for all of my decorations. Hopefully next year I will have a chance to expand on them- fortunately I have a whole year to plan ;) but I am really excited it came together and as added bonus has been all the comments from men that the decor has received. You know it's a big deal w the ups man says "now that's a WREATH!" or when the husband says "these are the coolest Christmas decorations we have ever done"- agreed

No comments:

Post a Comment